Friday, October 10, 2014

Writer's Block

While trying to think about what to write, I'm starting to realize how few of life's changes I've actually experienced. Don't get me wrong, I know I've experienced the 2 big dream ones, marriage and a baby. :-)
When I started this topic, I knew that I didn't know everything about all of life's changes, but I expected to at least make it half-way before coming up empty.
When I was younger, I always had a lot to say. Probably one of the Proverbs my mom quoted the most often to me was, "Where words are many, sin is not absent." As an adult I still struggle with this. As a blogger, I struggle with why anyone would care what I have to say. Sometimes I think it's better if I just don't blog because then I won't say some thing wrong/offensive/embarrassing.
Then something will come up, and I will write a passionate post about it!
Anyway, thanks for stopping by!
Have a good evening!! :-)

I think I should apply this to blogging. :)

2 comments: