Wednesday, October 1, 2014

31 Days Embracing Life and it's Changes

http://atravelingbride.blogspot.com/2014/10/31-days-of-embracing-life-directory.html
 
"Mommy, mommy" cries a sweet little voice. My child trips around my knees, pulling on my skirt. And it all comes flooding back...this is why my blog is dead. This is the life I have chosen, the life I live. I like blogging, but my daughter is more important.
 
 
That said...
After being absent way too long, I decided TODAY that the challenge to write for 31 days is exactly what I need to get back in the groove.
 I'm planning daily topics such as Mommy Mondays. It's crazy! But it's my life.
 (I'm also going to overhaul and redesign this blog since it hasn't been touched in almost a year.)
So here goes!

2 comments:

  1. love it .. congrats on taking the challenge. And I bet you are an amazing mommy. And what a beautiful daughter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenn, thank you so much! I do try and yes, I am completely spoiled in the mommy department. :-)

      Delete