Saturday, October 18, 2014

Happy weekend!

Just sitting here on my phone shortly before midnight. Like most other nights, yes, yes, I do come online and not blog. Bad me.
So, I've discovered that once you fall off the train, it's a lot harder to climb back on. :-/
"Want to make God laugh? Tell Him your plans for the future." Paraphrased quote I read somewhere. It really made me chuckle and think. It is so true. I think when I came up with my topic, God laughed. Because instead of embracing life and it's changes, I feel more like a beetle that landed on a kite tail right before that over enthusiastic kid took off with it. Instead of embracing, its more of a hanging on for dear life.
Oh well, such is life. Goodnight people!

1 comment:

  1. That made me laugh heartily! Been there too, though. Keep your chin up! Have a wonderful Sunday!
    -Victoria

    ReplyDelete