Saturday, October 11, 2014

Megan's New Dress

*My sincerest and heartfelt regret and apologies. I accidently edited the original post and replaced it with this one due to a misunderstanding of the mobile app.*

In honor of WIWW, today I will show you a dress I recently made for my daughter.
It's pretty basic, but I was just trying out the pattern. All in all, I'm fairly happy with the results.
And I really must apologize for the picture quality, but the subject is so cute we can just overlook it. OK? :-)
And yes, she does think she is just that cute and hilarious. ;-)

4 comments:

  1. I feel like I'm going to spend all winter reading blog posts! So many good ones. And you're right! Those are some beautiful and big blue eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the read...especially 'Intentional Friendship!' And can you believe I have been looking for an English muffin recipe for ages and just discovered her old post for homemade English muffins!! Would that be a coincidence, or small miracle?! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are more than welcome! So happy she is encouraging you, too. :-)

      Delete