Monday, June 6, 2011

All about me!

Ok, I've seen different facebook friends of mine take these questionnaires. I've never done any of them before...but thought, why not?
I went online and found a few quizzes and took them, because I wanted to spare those of you that have done them, from being tagged ;)
So, if there's anything you ever wondered about me...here it is. Hope it doesn't bore you!

The Basics:
Full Name?: Ruhamah Ammiel Arispe-Jenks
Nicknames?: Ru
Birthday?: 9-11-89
Birthplace?: Crawford, CO
Current Location?: Chilton, TX
Eye Color?: Brown
Hair Color?: Brown
Long or Short Hair?: I can sit on it...so...long.
Tall or Short?: 5' 7" you decide.
Piercings?: nope
Tattoos?: no siree
Righty or Lefty?: Well, I write with my left hand, but do everything else with my right. So, idk.
Elementary School?: Homeschool
Middle School?: Homeschool
High School?: Homeschool
Siblings?: 3 sisters and 2 brothers
Wear glasses/contacts?: yep, both.

Firsts:
First Best Friend?: I don't remember
First Time You Moved?: When I was 9 weeks old, my parents moved from Colorado, where I was born, to Texas.
First Celebrity Crush?: ahh...those are dumb
First Teacher?: my mom
First Scary Movie?: probably...Saving Private Ryan
First Pet?: a cat named skeezix

When was the last time you...
cried?: watching pilgrims progress
played a sport?: volleyball is the only sport I've ever played and its been way too long.
laughed?: this evening
hugged someone?: tonight at church, a girlfriend
kissed someone?: 10 minutes ago
felt depressed?: about 2 or 3 weeks ago
felt elated?: mmm...I don't get over-excited very easily
felt overworked?: probably when I was 12, idk
faked sick?: I hope never!
lied?: that's a tough one, I got over that around the age of 13, for the most part.

What was the last..
word you said?: Goodnight
thing you ate?: a donut
thing you drank?: milk
song you listened to?: Long Black Train by Josh Turner (love his voice!)
book you read?: Forgotten Voices of the Holocaust
time you painted your nails?: I got a french manicure for my wedding, does that count?
place you went to?: Wade's for evening church
movie you saw?: I don't remember the name but it was something starring Shirley Temple.
movie you rented?: never rented one
concert you attended?: sights and sounds theater a musical play depicting the story of Joseph.

Who was the last person you...
hugged?: Jolynn
cried over?: idk
kissed?: Mr. Hubby!
danced with?: Caleb
shared a secret with?: my sister
had a sleepover with?: its been a while-don't remember
called?: Dad
went to a movie with?: never been to one
saw?: Caleb
were angry with?: my brother
couldn't take your eyes off of?: huh? a cute little girl at church
obsessed over?: what?! I'm a very non-obsessive person
texted?: my husband
called?: my dad

Favorites:
Color?: aqua, turquoise
TV Show?: idk, there's too many and we don't have a tv.
Candy?: root beer barrels, maybe, its hard to pick
Drink?: Coke
Animal?: ummm...which animal makes no noise, mess, nor smells? I'll take that one!
Restaurant?: Sonic
Clothing Store?: Kohl's
Day of the Week?: Saturday
Season?: Spring
Weather?: partly sunny with a cool breeze-about 70 degrees
Holiday?: Christmas

What is your favorite...
gum: winterfresh
emotion: contentment
thing to do on a half day: ummm...idk
late-night activity: reading, movies or phone conversations
sport: yuck, none
city: idk, i don't really like the city
store: really?

Have you ever...
been in the hospital?: once, after an accident when I was 5
had surgery?: no, thankfully
failed a grade?: nope
been drunk?: no
been arrested?: nope
been camping?: yes, a few times with my family
stayed awake longer than 24 hours?: maybe...once
studied abroad?: that would be cool. no
been in a car accident?: yes, 2
caused a car accident?: I hope not, but for sure not when I was driving.
broken a cell phone?: I don't think so
prank called a teacher?: Mom was my only teacher and so...no. That would've been more work than its worth.
taken gymnastics?: no
gone skinny dipping?: NO
kissed a total stranger?: nope
gone bungee jumping?: ahh...no!
ridden a rollercoaster?: sure, if emotional ones count
gotten kicked out of a movie theater?: no, never been in one :)
held a conversation with a homeless person?: I may have talked to one, but remember every really having a conversation.
had someone close to you die?: ya :'(
danced in the rain?: does jumping around count?
kissed someone?: dah! I'm married :x
done drugs?: nope
drank alcohol?: gross!
slept around?: wow! no
partied 'til the sun came up?: not quite, just til right before ;)
had a movie marathon?: no, wha! t a waste of time
gone too far on a dare?: I don't do dares, sorry people :)
spun until you were immensely dizzy?: ya, as a kid
shoplifted:: once, unintentionally as a kid

Do you...
use chapstick?: ya, sometimes
recycle?: when I can
have a lucky number?: well...I don't really believe in luck...but if I did, it would be 11.
write songs/poems?: ya
have a journal/diary?: ya
have a sketchbook?: no
believe in love at first sight?: Love is like a flower, it buds and then blossoms out. Like all things worthwhile, it takes time.
go to church?: yes-I love my church :)
have a job?: ummm...I did, but quit to get married. I do miss it.
have a curfew?: does a self inflicted one count?
still watch Disney movies?: well...I wouldn't pick it, but if it was on...
wear makeup?: does lip gloss and powder count?
play an instrument?: ya, the piano and a little guitar, but I'm very out of practise

This or That?
Call or Text?: text, its quicker-get to the point. Unless you want to catch up or something, than calling is fine.
Hot or Cold?: cold ice cream on a hot day :)
Writing or Typing?: Written cards are nice, but for anything else, typing is way faster.
Books or Movies?: depends on my mood and the book or movie, but usually probably book.
Rap or Country?: country, hands down. rap is missing the letter "c" at the beginning.
Guitar Hero or Rock Band?: guitar hero?...how cheesy
Weekdays or Weekends?: weekends
Jeans or Sweats?: ahh...neither, dress or jean skirt :)
Waffles or Pancakes?: waffles-for special occasion-because they take forever to make for a large family.
Vanilla or Chocolate?: chocolate
Cats or Dogs?: neutered fem! ale cat. they can\'t bark like a dog or stink like a male cat.
Pepsi Or Coke?: Coke
McDonald's Or Burger King?: neither, but, ok...McDonald's
Single Or Group Dates?: I love girls' nights ;)
Lipton Ice Tea Or Nestea?: Lipton
Chocolate Or Vanilla?: Chocolate
Cappuccino Or Coffee?: Cappuccino

Random stuff:
How do you want to die?: with my heart right and at peace with God and man
What do you want to be when you grow up?: depends on what your definition of "grown-up" is
What country would you most like to visit?: England
Do you like thunderstorms?: if we need rain
Do you play an instrument?: ya, the piano and a little guitar
Do you shower daily?: really?!
Have you been in love?: I'm married, people!
Do you want to go to college?: yep
Do you want to get married?: hello...not again!
Do you believe in yourself:: ahhh...sometimes, idk if that's a good, or a bad thing.
Do you get motion sickness?: not very easily
Do you think you are attractive?: it depends on what you find attractive
Are you a health freak?: healthy people are just dying slower, but I do try, if possible, to take care of myself.

What is...
your weakness?: there's probably too many to list here and everyone has a different opinion about what qualifies as a weakness. But its probably procrastination.
your fears?: I try not to have too many of those, but probably if I\'m a good follower of Christ or a good wife.
your perfect pizza?: thick crust with tomato sauce, onions, mushrooms, olives and sausage with lots of cheese
goals you would like to achieve this year?: figure out where we are headed with life. plan a mission trip, get a job
your most overused phrase in online chatting?: lol :)
your first thoughts waking up?: "I'm not ready to get up." and "Oh no! I over-slept."
your best physical feature?: I have no idea, you'll have to ask my husband ;)
your bedtime?: whenever I get around to it or am too tired to concentrate anymore
your most missed memory?: Missed memory?!? Grief! They're m-e-m-o-r-i-e-s people. Look it up. And if I can't remember a memory, how am I to know to miss it?

No comments:

Post a Comment