Friday, June 10, 2011

My week...

Caleb has been working all week, so whenever I wasn't with family or friends, I was by myself. Being alone gives me time to think. (While that is good, I wouldn't recommend it long-term. You start missing people!) With all the thinking time I've had this last week, I started a new blog. That's right, another blog! I know, your probably thinking, "You don't post in this blog enough, what's gonna happen to 'the traveling bride'?"

Okay, this is the deal. "the traveling bride" is a blog to keep people up to date with what is going on in our lives. But my new blog, "Modest Clothing" is my baby.

You see, I've had this dream to be able to provide women that desire to dress modestly, with formal attire that they dictate the level of modesty. Everyone is a little different. But right now, traveling, I obviously can't do that. So instead, I will simply seek and find sources of modest clothing, and feature them in my blog for my friends.

Don't worry, I understand not everybody is in to this sort of thing, and that is cool. But it's here for those that are :)

(A picture of Ez and I the night we were baptized, wearing dresses we made.)

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment