Monday, October 17, 2011

Mind blocks

I recently read a blog post of a dear friend. She is having a marathon this month and posting everyday. But in one of her more recent ones, she said that she has a hard time vocally expressing her thoughts and that its easier for her to write them down. I thought, "Hm. I have the opposite problem."
Anyone who knows me very well, knows that I almost never run out of things to say. Which isn't necessarily a good thing, it has gotten me into a lot of trouble :/
Also, my brain goes a hundred miles a minute and sometimes its so fast, by the time I take a breath, I've already forgotten the most important things I thought about. Very frustrating to say the least.
Say I'm talking to someone and they ask me a question and then proceed to explain their question. Lots of times, by the time they finish, I've forgotten what I was originally gonna say and have to come up with new wording. Tragic, I know, right?
Same thing with blogging. Throughout tthe day I'll think of things that would be really cool to blog about and it would be awesome if there was someone right there to discuss it with. But there's not so I just try to remember, lol, good luck with that!
Have you noticed? I have a terrible memory :/
Anyway, one of these day I'll blog regularly. Lol!
P.S. I'm blogging from my phone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment