Saturday, October 29, 2011

Canning!


Last night...

Caleb and Justin were gonna be working late.
Natanyah had some tomatoes she needed to put up.
+    I hate being home by myself at night (oops! cat out of the bag).
= I went and helped her can.

36+ quarts of blended tomatoes is a lot folks!

The BIG pot of sauce. That, dear people, is 78 pints of spaghetti sauce :)

 (btw, these were all taken with my phone and in some lighting's it just doesn't work very well. So I apologize.)

Some of the pints waiting for lids so they could go in the canners.

The canners. (First time in a looong while for me to be around a pressure canner=scary!)

The girls were real troopers :)
Enjoying some Cheerios

That is bright! Grace is the one covering her ears, not sure if she got tired of hearing the blender or what :)

Playing sweetly

I'm gonna get you!

You can see the steam on the windows.

Awww... All worn out!
I left shortly before midnight.
We had a successful evening if I do say so myself :)
Anyway, that's all for now.
Just thought you might like to see a little update and some new pix of the girls-even if they are blurry ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment