Friday, August 26, 2011

What am I doing wrong?

After my recent post on facebook, I thought this was rather fitting :)
(And no, it's not me! Thank you Google Images.)
Just went and looked at the stats on my blog and am groaning. What is wrong? Am I a boring writer? Do I post at bad times when no one is on? Am I too long winded? I did have a guy friend inform me that my blogs scared him because of all the words. Lol! I will admit that a couple of them are long and wordy, but not all of them. Oh well, one of these days I'll figure it out. In the mean time I'll quit complaining at all of you and start brainstorming... Do any of you other bloggers out there ever feel like this?

For any of you out there that think that I am long winded-this post is for you :)
Peace!

1 comment:

  1. I read a lot of blogs(including yours),but don't comment very often.I have a blog too(vintage-maedel)-it seems to me like not many ppl read it or comment on it either.When I link to Facebook-they do a little more(but then they post things on FB and not on my blog).I'm not doing it to try to outdo other bloggers in stats or see how many followers I can get.But I know how you feel-like you are writing to yourself.Blogging is still rather new to alot of ppl.It may take awhile for everyone to get "hooked" on blog reading.I read someone's blog a few weeks ago-she had only a few followers the whole first year & almost gave up.But now she is a "famous" blogger-at least in the decorating category.Keep it up!!And by the way,I don't think you are boring or long winded.=)

    ReplyDelete