Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Many Changes...

So a lot has happened lately. Which isn't much different than what's happening with the rest of y'all with school starting and everything :)

We have some friends that have a stand at the local Farmers' Market. So we try to go down there Thursday nights for dinner. Last time we went, the city had set out some official vehicles for show. They even had a cop there that would put hand cuffs on you if you wanted!
This is Caleb with the SWAT van-a totally impressive machine!

Then we had the Palisade Peach Festival this last weekend.

Caleb's family had a booth in the fiber expo and I made a set of 6 little girls jumpers sizes 3-8. I was quite happy with how they turned out and thought they were pretty cute. *pats self on back* Apparently I wasn't the only one, because I sold all but one of them!

Another exciting thing that happened is that Caleb and I got to be witnesses to the first food that our nieces, Grace and Hannah, ate. It was fresh peach puree. Yum, yum! Grace went first...she ate the first bite then was like, "WHAT!" It was pretty cute :)

 Then Hannah got to try it. She totally loved it, and ate it all up!

Annnd... Last but not least, we have moved.
That's right, you read correctly.
I have this new job babysitting for a family that has six kids. As pay, Caleb and I live in their guest house. We are very happy. Its in a good part of town and they live on 2 acres. For a while I've been Caleb for something to do and this is perfect!
We are less than 10 miles from his folks.

Our new kitchen, love all the cabiet space!

 The livingroom...

And our bedroom...the bedding set was a wedding gift and it matches perfectly. Yay! I finally get to use it :)

That's all I have time for now. Gotta go get ready for church and I have a BIG day tomorrow babysitting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment