Sunday, September 18, 2011

Randomness...

Trying out this Blogger app on my phone. We'll see how it goes...

Things I learned this last week.
(Some of this I knew before, it just got re-enforced.)

1) The day you turn 22 feels no different than the last day of being 21.
2) Never let your children over rule you, they will think they can do it all the time.
(When letting them pick, just give them a couple options. ei. Which of these two outfits do you want to wear? "But I want to wear that one!" No, that is not in the options I gave you.)
3) Don't give an energetic kid an inch, they will stretch it to a mile before you can blink or realize whats happening.
4) Good bargains are worth looking, and waiting patiantly, for. (I found some awesome ones!)
5) Just because it doesn't have a store tag on it doesn't mean its not in brand new condition.
6) Friends are made for a lifetime. No matter how long they are gone, you willl think of, and miss, them.
7) Calories are little creatures that go in our closet at night and sew our clothes smaller. (Borrowed from a smart friend.)
8) My husband likes victorian style homes.

Something you may not know, and might not wish to know, about me :)

My default ring tone: Country Strong by Gwyneth Paltrow
When my husband calls: Love Like Crazy by Lee Brice
My mom: Mama's Song by Carrie Underwood
My dad: This is Your Life by Switchfoot (Well, that's what I wanted to put, but can't find it in ringtone format and haven't taken the time to do it myself.)
My younger siblings: I Hope You Dance by LeeAnn Womack
My alarm tone: Born Again by Newsboys

Things I did today:

1) Loaded and unloaded three dishwasher loads of dishes.
2) Processed...wait a sec...I can't remember...I lost track after six loads of laundry.
3) Made ramen noodle mac-n-cheese *gag* for a couple of pre-schoolers' lunches.
4) Talked to my SIL Rebekah.
5) Played Scrabble with myself.
Etc...


3 comments:

  1. Problem with app. Can't position pic. This was supposed to go by the bargain line. I found them for 25¢!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have to cut and paste it into the loacation you want it to go. otherwise the pictures will always be at the bottom. i know...i did my entire blog from my phone until just recently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw..i was going to say that I love finding bargains too! :)

    ReplyDelete