Sunday, March 4, 2012

the latest :)

Ok, so you might like to know what we are up to, since this was supposed to be a place I could let people know what the latest and greatest was in our lives.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, as some of you know, I have taken on a second job.
I am working on my 2 days off at a local fabric store and love every minute of it. The atmosphere is awesome and the co-workers are great :)
They are closing soon though, because the owners are reaching retirement age and wanting to "slow down and smell the roses". If you know of anyone that wants an established, lucritive fabric store, I know of one you can buy!
  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our nieces turned 1 on Feb. 20th. They are as adorable as ever :)


Lucky me! I get to practice photography on toddlers :)
Btw, their mom freaks out every time I call them that, but they are!
They are both walking and Grace is talking!!

2 comments:

  1. That's wonderful about the job! :) And your nieces are extremely cute~ Toddlers they are! lol

    ReplyDelete