Friday, December 30, 2011

Those Infamous New Years Resolutions...



Everyone has New Year Resolutionswhether written down or mentally noted. Some are positive. Some are attainable...some not. Some are more comedic.

In case you haven't gotten any ideas for your own, I found some random ones that may get you thinking...or give you a chuckle :)




2011 what to leave and what to bring Leave: drama, enemies, hate, pain, violence, and tears. Bring: friends, family, smiles, laughter, love, hope, and peace.

My New Year's Resolution was going to be to quit all my bad habits, but then it occurred to me- no one likes a quitter.



This year, I plan to gain weight, sing off-key and have a little fun. Finally, resolutions I can keep!

New year resolution: laugh a little louder, smile a little bigger, love a little deeper, and walk through life a little slower






I was going to make a New Year's resolution but decided, since I am already perfect, that it would be pointless!


And the most resolution-ed subject.



This year I'm using big words to sound smart...Sorry, I meant utilizing gargantuan idioms to simulate
intelligence.

BRING ON 2012. Can't be worse then the year I've had. Thanks to everyone who's dragged kicked or just got me thru this year cause without you I know I wouldn't be here.

2012 A NEW BEGINNING: Positive Attitude & Faith makes for a Fantastic New Year! Live <3 Laugh <3 Love <3

Blessings to you as you enter the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment